The EvoSystem is a collection of off-the-shelf solutions comprising the EVS Project Execution and Managed Service offerings.
Our Project Execution Plan, Evo-Blueprint, ensures quality and consistency are upheld throughout project execution. Each phase of the plan may be supplemented, altered or removed to meet your specific needs, creating your blueprint for project success.
With Evo-OnTap you can rest assured the EVS team is by your side at all times. You’ll have 24/7 access to address automation or IT problems that could limit production output.
- 24/7 Remote automation support
- We access your system through a virtual private network that you supply, or we set up secure access that only E-Volve Systems can access to provide support to get your system running in a timely manner.
- Guaranteed response times.
Our Evo-CheckUp product delivers preventative maintenance on scheduled intervals to ensure your automation and IT systems are healthy, limiting production outages. Invest in an ounce of prevention today.
- We will review your automation system on a pre-defined schedule to ensure your system is up to date and to ensure there are no known hazards that may incur unexpected downtime for your production.
- We will make recommendations for updates to help remove any known risks that may be detrimental to your production environment.
- We will work with you to help implement recommended updates that are right for you.
EVS will develop customized training curriculum for your manufacturing processes. By simulating your production environment, we are able to train your Operations team to produce and your Maintenance group to troubleshoot.
- We provide a simulated automation environment for use with your personnel, so the training material is of utmost relevance.
- Operator training can be used for on-boarding as well as continuous improvement to get the most out of your production system.
- Maintenance training can be used for on-boarding as well as continuous improvement to help your front line team tackle any fires that may occur within your automation system.